Washing Your Clip In Hair Extensions
How To Wash Your Clip In Hair Extensions
Clip in hair extensions are a great way to get a one-day, whenever you feel like it alternative to permanent hair extensions. They have many pros such as: not damaging your hair, quick application and removal, they add length, and volume to your hair as quickly as you need it!
You will need– sink, shampoo, conditioner, towel, hair extension brush
Optional– heat protection spray, hair dryer, hair straightener, skirt style clothes hanger
- Remove your extensions and close all clips. Gently brush using a hair extensions hair brush if you have any tangles. We supply these in our accessories secrtion on our website.
- Over the sink using warm water wet your extensions and shampoo starting at the top and working your way to the bottom.
- Rinse out from the top to the bottom.
- Condition. You can leave this on for a few minutes before rinsing from the top to the bottom.
- Gently squeeze any excess water out of the extensions without wringing
- Detangle gently with a hair extension hair brush.
Drying your extensions
You can leave your extensions flat on a towel to dry naturally (a partially sunny place is good) or you can hang them on a skirt hanger to dry naturally.
You can also gently blowdry your extensions. First spray a little heat protection spray onto them to protect them from the harsh heat.
Finish with a moderate heat straightening iron to make them once again silky straight use a little argan oil or any hair oil that will create a beautiful shine and promote health for the hair. They are now ready to wear again!
Love The Team @ Glam Aus x